Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zombie Apocalypse

Scott, my husband, loves Zombies.  He loves anything that has to do with them.  I, however,  would rather do without.  But, his obsession has certainly led to some interesting conversations. 

The Zombie Apocalypse...How do YOU survive?

Simply put, my solution to the Zombie Apocalypse is suicide.  Seriously.  I am NOT a fan of running.  I certainly don't want to have to chance running from the undead.  I also am not a fan of starvation.  In any Zombie movie I have been forced to watch, they always end up with no food. Um...no.  I like food.  I also prefer the comfort of my own home to aimlessly wandering the countryside in search of the "safe haven" that never seems to really exist.  Not to mention the fact that I would have no way to defend myself.  We don't own any firearms nor do we have a big axe.  I am not in possession of a giant bread truck that I could rig into a tank.  Nor do I have the desire to do so. 

So my Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit would contain the following: a king size Milky Way, a bottle of Dr. Pepper, a shot of Grey Goose, a  giant dose of morphine (preferably in pill form) and a sharp knife, just in case.

Scott dreams of not only surviving the ZA, but also helping to bring back the human race.  No thank you.  I will take my chances at the bottom of a pill bottle.  Heaven sounds so much more amazing than Earth:Post Zombie Apocalypse. 

What would be in YOUR ZA Survival Kit?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment