Friday, December 3, 2010

Hater

I hate cleaning.  I do.  I know, I am a bad mother and housewife for saying it, but I do.  I hate it.  I hate touching the dirty dishes.  I hate manuevering as many dishes as I can into the dishwasher.  I hate the big cookie sheets and platters that don't fit into my dishwasher that I must wash by, *gasp*, hand.  Ugh.  I don't mind folding clothes, but I hate putting them away.  I hate sweeping and mopping especially since in the 11 years I have been a housewife I have never found a mop that I think adequately cleans the floor.  I hate vacuuming and then having to empty the nasty dirt into the garbage.  It grosses me out to think all of that filth was 2 minutes ago on my floors. 

I also hate dieting and exercise.  Exercise more than the dieting, but they both make my top 10 list of things I despise.  I LOVE food, so to limit my food is torture.  I hate sweating.  I hate my body aching.  I hate hearing myself breathe.

However, in light of my harsh feelings for all of these things, I have done them all today.  Yes my friends I am dieting.  I don't think I am going to call it that though because in my book dieting = failure.  So I am just not eating as much.  I am making better food choices.  (We will see how long this lasts.)  I also exercised today.  I know, pick your jaw up off the floor.  I didn't just watch someone exercise on TV and try to follow along and then turn it off 5 minutes into it, I actually did exercises.  And I actually did as many as my "fitness plan" told me to.  I didn't stop when my arms started to feel something, and I didn't wimp out.  I also did some cleaning.  Not too much, because of course I don't want to hurt myself.  After all, dieting and exercise takes alot out of a "curvy" woman.  ;)

1 comment: