Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My New Toy


.

So this is what I did with my new toy. The "toy" is actually just Picasa, but I think I am hooked! I just downloaded it yesterday and took the time to play around with it today. This collage is actually us at the Rivermen (local professional hockey team) game last night. I loved assigning names to the faces and letting the program run it's facial recognition program. It was especially fun to see who the program "thought" people were. Of course there was mix up between Rhianna and Zaia, but I also thought it was cool when a picture of me as child was in question. The program "thought" it was Joel, Rhianna or Zaia! My kids DO look like me! It also mistaked Scott's older brother, Bruce, as him. Duh...they do look alike! So I am sure there will be more pictures to come as I play with this some more. Especially since Christmas is just around the corner.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment