Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday

To all of you who are "brave" and "tough" enough to stay up all night and get to the stores at midnight or 2am.....

YOU ARE CRAZY!

Crazy I tell ya, CrAzY!  Maybe this is just a cult thing that only certain people are designed to enjoy like Star Trek, but I don't get it.  AT ALL.  One year we saw a DVD player that was selling for $15.  We went at midnight (when the sale started) saw the line wrapped around the building a few times, and went home.  We bought the same DVD player a week later for $30.  $15 is not worth standing in a line for 3 hours in the freezing midwestern cold.

So to all the crazy deal day shoppers, I say...Have at it.  I will not be seeing ya anytime soon....or EVER.  Except today....the day after while I am at work and you all come back through my line to return your treasures. 

1 comment:

  1. Next time, just take advantage of the fact that your sister-in-law falls into the crazy category and have me get it for you! Though, I do not stand outside in lines...I plan my shopping around stores that are nice enough to allow you to wait inside. I guess I am not completely crazy!

    ReplyDelete