Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!

Happy Thursday blogger friends!  I don't have anything super intense to discuss yet, but I thought I would pop on in to say hi. 

We went to Wisconsin this weekend with my husbands family.  We had a great time just sitting around.  Seriously.  That is what I did.  The boys (FIL, BIL1, BIL2, Husband and Son) all went ice fishing while us girls (MIL, SIL1, SIL2, Daughters, Neice and I) stayed "home."  It was maaaahvelous.  We knitted/crocheted, napped and just hung.  We did go out and play on the ice.  Yes, the ice.  The house we rented was across the street from a lake and we went out there and played on the ice.  SILs (who are in 1000x better shape than I) took turns pulling little girls on the sleds.  So fun.

Scott and I started the Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover at church last night.  I am excited about this.  He is not so much, but does have a good attitude about it.  (Which is all I ask!)  I will discuss this more later I am sure.  :)

Lastly, I have read Radical by David Platt.  AmAAAZing!!  (You must read that in a sing song voice.  If you didn't, go back and reread it.  I am waiting.....) Once again, more about that at a later date.  We are discussing it in our small group and I know not everyone has had a chance to read it yet.  You should read it.  Really.  YOU.  Yes, you should read it.  Here is a link to the "official" website. There is a video toward the bottom that "explains" it.  Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment