Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Surgery Day

My alarm went off 11 minutes ago but I have been wide awake for well over an hour. 
Fear is Satan's toy...Through Christ I am strengthened. 
We can do this.   I can do this.
                                 ~5:11 am
------------------------------------------------------------
My baby has been under the care of God and the doctors for 2 hours now.  We just heard that she is on bypass.  i have lost it a couple of times, but that is to be expected.  We have a WONDERFUL support system here in the waiting room.  All of Scott's brothers and their wives, all of our parents,my brothers,wonderful friends from church...we couldn't ask for more support.
                  ~10:24 am      
-----------------------------------------------------------
My head has always known, but my heart couldn't feel until now.  My baby is ok.  She will be ok.  The next couple of days will be hard.  I mean HARD. She is going to hurt and she will have to do things that will hurt her.  She will cry and I probably will too.  That's ok.  Because God will guide us both and it will be all good.  =)
               ~7:40 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment