Monday, July 25, 2011

Pics and Vids...Zaia style!


Nana, Me and Wendy before Surgery

Hanging out in the waiting room
Playing a logic game Wendy brought

Picking out my surgery cap



Putting my Red, White, and Blue hat on


 All ready to go!


After the Verced
Right after surgery.
Woke up enough to want Green Puppy
Kisses from Daddy <3

First smile! Took a day and a half to see it

Feeling better and coloring my name banner

Joel trying to make me smile with the elephant hat

Rhianna's turn!

Playing in the activity room

My ride out the door!

Waving Goodbye to Children's Hospital Of Illinois!
Boston sure did miss me!  And I missed him too
This video was of Zaia walking the hall for the first time after surgery.  She did so well!!
Thanks for the prayers!
Who would have guessed I had surgery 5 days ago?!

No comments:

Post a Comment