Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week that will not end...UPDATE!

So it has been 2 days since my plate was heaped full.  Today some was taken off.  Praise God!

I got a call yesterday that there was a cancellation in the neurologist's office that Joel was being referred to so he was able to see the doctor this morning.  After an hour an a half of different eye tests, including 2 on me, the verdict was in.  The doc didn't see anything to alert him to anything bad.  He believes Joel's eyes and optic nerves are fine.  We made a 6 month follow up appointment just to compare and with that we were out the door.  Whoo Hoo!!!  There is one huge answered prayer.

As far as Zaia is concerned, we will know more in a couple of weeks.  After allowing the news to sink in and a couple of bouts of tears, I believe I am ready to move forward though.  In my mind, the perfect time for Zaia's surgery would be over the summer.  June or July, if that isn't too much to ask.  That way she would be healed and just fine to start Kindergarten in late August right on time.  However, as we have found out, God and I don't always have the same watch.  So I pray that I find His Rolex or he finds my Swatch. 

1 comment:

  1. Got to talk to Joel last night and got the good news from him. We're praying for Zaia and you guys. Don't understand the "whys" but know the "Who." Love you.

    ReplyDelete