Monday, March 7, 2011

My little writer...

Rhianna had a tough evening.  She hit her head pretty hard on the concrete wall in the gym at church.  She instantly had a goose egg the size of...well a goose egg.  It was large.  Needless to say her head hurt her.  So I, who hates to give medicine just to give it, gave her some children's Motrin.  (Generic, but ya know!)  This morning when she got up, she complained of a headache again.  So I gave her another dose.  Then she called home from school around lunch needed it again.  Bless her heart.  :(  So the last thing I would be doing if I were in her situation is making up a story just because.  I would be in bed nursing my wounds.  ;)  But, alas, not Rhianna.  She opened up a Word document and wrote a story.  I did help her because our Word isn't the same as it is at school.  This is her story.

Puppy Dogs!
by Rhianna Wilcoxon
        Lots of puppies like to lick people’s faces off.  Sometimes puppies break their legs and they have to go to the vet.  Sometimes people adopt them from the pet store or animal shelters.  They love to take naps.  A lot of puppy dogs love peanut butter.  I love how puppies swim.  I love the name Boston for my puppy dog.  I love watching my dog beat up my brother.  I love how puppy dogs are so cute!


I love Puppy Dogs!


   I *heart* that girl.

1 comment: