Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just another day...

I have been avoiding my blog.  I know, weird.  I have been avoiding because I don't have anything pressing I want to say.  Usually I have an idea of what I am going to blog about and it just rolls.  Not lately and it is kind of depressing.  I don't think I am that boring, but maybe I am....;)  So I think I may just post random pictures I have on my computer.  I may discuss them, I may just leave them as is.  That sounds like fun!
This is Joel at 2.  He liked to get into my makeup and put it everywhere.  Apparently eyeliner makes a good beard.  :)



Sweet baby Rhianna.  Mom and I went to get her pictures taken and she just would NOT stay awake!!  FYI the outfit is the one she and I came home from the hospital in.  This picture just makes me want to kiss her chubby little cheeks!!!


Zaia was super cool even as a baby.  :)
I love, love, love this picture.  Joel took it and I love it!
This was when we first moved in.  I loved putting them on the stairs for pictures.  Look at them...they are all just babies!!










*Sigh* If I think about these too hard I will start to cry so....:)

You are never too old to play at the park!
DISNEY!!! I am so glad we were able to take the kids.  They had so much fun.  So did we. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment